Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Asking For Advice



MODEL QUESTION

Write a letter to your elder sister asking advice on a situation that you are facing. Your letter should not be less than 120 words.

MODEL ANSWER

4402 Blok 2,
Apartment Suria,
47200 Subang,
Selangor.

2nd of September 2013

Dear Melissa,

                How are you at the university? I hope everything is well on your side. It’s been a while since we talk to each other. I need to ask you for some advice regarding this problem that I am facing.

                I have been a member at Photography Club for a year now. Through the club, I gained lots of experience and new friends. I am happy there.

                However, our parents opposed of my participation with the club. They told me to quit and focus on my study. I couldn’t see why I should quit. But they threaten to cut my allowance if I kept being obstinate.

                I didn’t want to quit the club but I didn’t like to oppose our parents either. I didn’t know what I should do. Please advise me on what to do. If it’s possible, I want to stay the course. I’ll be looking forward to hear from you soon!
               
                Your sincerely,
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Is The Difference Between Different and Difference?

Different is an adjective. Example of sentences: 1) He looks different due to his new hairstyle. 2) The scenery is different in the wi...